It’s official: We’re an excellent place for hiking
350 kilometres of marked hiking trails let you explore the Tannberg area with its unrivalled nature, diverse flora, waterfalls, wild water creeks and breathtaking mountain lakes. You might also be lucky enough to see our wildlife or hear marmots whistling by the wayside. From mid July to mid September, you will also see cows, goats and other farm animals, as this is the time when the farmers are up on their mountain pastures. There are hiking trails for all fitness levels connecting these places, where you can also sit down for a drink and a rustic meal. The “Auf den Spuren der Walser” hiking trail documents the history of the Walser people in the region.
Our house has always been a cosy place. At night, our guests like sit together to play cards, chat or make plans for the upcoming days of hiking.
Things included for guest at Berghotel Körbersee
- rental of sports equipment
- free hiking map
- lunch to go on request
- information on hiking routes and weather conditions
- guided hikes, for guests of Berghotel only
- ski boot dryers and drying service
- small library with maps, books etc.
- first aid kit, band aids, sunlotion etc.
- shoe cleaning corner
- map with various hiking trails
- assistance with overnight stays in huts in the area